Clear Silicone Sheet
Clear Silicone Sheet is the only sheeting product which offers “glass clear” transparency, while still maintaining excellent durability and flexibility.
★ Temperature: -60℃ up to +200℃.
★ Silicone offers excellent resistance to high temperatures.
★ Excellent durability and flexibility.
★ Platinum cured silicone is non-toxic, non-yellowing and contains no peroxide by products.
We can supply this product in thicknesses from 1mm to 20mm with widths of 915mm to 1500mm in almost any length. This ensures that you always have the perfect product to match your needs.
We manufacture our transparent silicone sheets from a centrifugally cast liquid silicone rubber. This material is then cured using high quality platinum. Platinum cured silicone is non-toxic, non-yellowing and contains no peroxide by products. This ensures that our clear sheets remain as transparent as possible, for as long as possible.
Clear Silicone Sheet Specification
|Code||Specification||Hardness (Shore A)||Specific Gravity (G/CM³)||Tensile Strength (Mpa)||Elongation at Break (%)||Color|
|ST-60125||Silicone||65±5||1.25||6||250||Transparent (other colors can be customized)|
Rubber sheet thickness, color, packaging, etc. can be customized according to customer needs
Standard Width: 1m, 1.2m, 1.5m
Provide Spot Supply: thickness is 2, 3, 4, 5, 6mm (other thickness can be customized within 10-15 days)
For Silicone Pad, Silicone Gasket, Silicone Seal and Silicone Strip
Why Choose Orientflex’S Clear Rubber Sheet
- Different grades are available to meet different regulatory requirements, including FDA and UL approvals. We are committed to providing products that meet the highest safety and quality standards.
- Provide custom solutions. We work closely with our customers to understand their specific needs and develop clear silicone sheet products that meet those needs.
- Suitable for a wide range of applications, including medical devices, food processing, electronics and consumer products. Its excellent transparency and resistance to temperature, water and chemicals make it the material of choice for applications requiring high performance and reliability.
- Excellent sealing properties. They effectively seal out water, air, dust and other environmental elements, providing a reliable barrier for your equipment and products. In addition, our products resist compression deformation, which means they retain their shape and sealing properties over time.
- After-sales service. Our team of experts can help you choose the right product and provide the technical support you need to ensure it works as expected.
Get In Touch
Please enter the information below and we will process your request immediately.
If you have an urgent requirement, please call us at +86 180 3185 3905