Industrial Rubber Sheet
The different types of industrial rubber sheet include: Natural Rubber Sheets, Nitrile Rubber Sheets, Neoprene Rubber Sheets, Ethylene Propylene Rubber, SBR Rubber Sheets, Silicone Rubber Sheets.
Industrial Rubber Sheets
Rubber Sheet materials include: Natural, EPDM, Neoprene, Nitrile, Silicone, Insertions, Butyl, Food Quality FDA Approved.
We have rubber sheet to comply with an array of Standards: BS 2751, BS 2752, BS 1154.
Rubber sheets are basically sheets made of rubber or cloth that are coated with rubber to improve the mechanical properties of rubber sheeting such as increased tensile strength and reduced elongation.
SBR is a general purpose rubber made up of 75% styrene and 25% butadiene joined in a co-polymer.
Nitrile, also known as Buna-N or NBR (nitrile-butadiene rubber) is a type of synthetic rubber polymer.
EPDM (ethylene propylene diene monomer) is a synthetic rubber made up of ethylene, propylene, and diene monomers.
FKM Rubber Sheet is the well-known high-performance rubber that has excellent resistance to hydrocarbons, chemicals, oil and heat.
Hypalon rubber sheet has excellent oxidation resistance, ozone resistance, acid and alkali resistance and ultraviolet resistance.
Butyl rubber sheets are known for their excellent impermeability to gases and liquids. They exhibit high resistance to chemicals, ozone, and UV radiation.
ESD Rubber Sheet have two layers; the top one is a green, grey or blue static dissipative matt，minute surface and rubber layer laminated to a black conductive rubber bottom layer.
Insulation Rubber Sheet can be used in any type of industry where there is a electric shop and safety of technicians in danger.
Neoprene rubber is a synthetic material composed of polymerized chloroprene, and is sometimes referred to as polychloroprene.
We can also provide different finishes and thicknesses of rubber sheets:
- Finish: Finish industrial rubber sheets are ideal for applications that require a flat, uniform surface. They are commonly used for gaskets, seals and conveyor belts.
- Textured Finish: Textured finish industrial rubber sheets are ideal for applications that require a non-slip surface. They are typically used for flooring, ramps and walkways.
- Fabric Finish: Fabric-finished industrial rubber sheets have fabric or nylon reinforcements that provide additional strength and durability. They are ideal for applications that require high tear strength and abrasion resistance.
- Embossed finishes: Embossed finish industrial rubber sheets have a patterned surface that provides additional grip and traction. They are typically used in applications that require slip resistance, such as playgrounds and sports facilities.
- In terms of thickness, industrial rubber sheets are available in a variety of thicknesses, from thin sheets to thick mats. Consult our rubber sheet experts for details.
Rubber Sheets Production Video
Why Choose OrientFlex industrial rubber sheet
Guaranteed product quality
We use only the highest quality materials to manufacture our industrial rubber sheets. This makes certain that our items are durable and can withstand even the toughest environments and problems.
We comprehend that every application is different, which is why we provide customized solutions customized to your specific demands. Whether you require a specific dimension, thickness or surface, we can deal with you to develop the ideal option for your application.
We believe everyone should have access to high-quality industrial rubber sheeting, which is why we offer competitive pricing on all of our products.
Our team of experts is always available to help you with any questions or concerns you may have. we are committed to ensuring that our customers are completely satisfied with their purchase.
Get In Touch
Please enter the information below and we will process your request immediately.
If you have an urgent requirement, please call us at +86 180 3185 3905